Sunday 22 April 2012

OOTD 21/04/2012




I hope everyone has had a nice weekend. My OOTD post is a day late as 
I travelled to Belfast yesterday for the wedding of two of my good friends..... This is what I wore!

Champagne Grecian Dress: 
This little baby is originally from Topshop, but I managed to find it on eBay for just £2!!

Vintage Clutch Bag:
I love this unusual bag and I think the pastel tones suit this grecian dress perfectly. I purchased this bag a few years ago for my university summer ball; it is from Topshop and cost £32.

Nude Heels:
I realise you can't really see my heels in this picture (I am seriously lacking in photography skills!) but I wear them a lot, so I am sure they will feature on here again soon. These nude heels are from New Look and cost £19.99.

5 comments:

  1. love your outfit! your dress is such a bargain! I have the same style but in a floral print and love it. I have worn it so much!xxx
    ablogbyBeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous, what a bargain! You look great.

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I am in love your dress, and such a bargain! I'm obsessed with ebay at the moment... it may be cheap, but not when you buy everything lol :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your feedback guys! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....