Thursday 5 April 2012

March's GlossyBox

Without a shadow of a doubt this was by far the best GlossyBox I have had since signing up in December. As you can see below, March's Glossybox was The Harrods Edition and it certainly didn't disappoint. I was really pleased with every product I received and they have all come in handy at some point or another. 
I review the products I receive in each GlossyBox on Monday's- so watch this space! 
For my last review click here




March's GlossyBox contained:

1. Narciso Rodriguez- For Her Eau De Parfum RRP £55
2. Molton Brown- Heavenly Ginger Lily Moisture Bath & Shower RRP £18
3. YSL- Forever Youth Liberator Serum RRP £60
4. Burberry Beauty- Miniature Lip Mist Copper N202 RRP £22.50
5. Clarins- Extra Firming Body Cream RRP £39.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....