Sunday 18 March 2012

sunday #4


Happy Mother's Day to my lovely mama <3
 
I have had a great weekend filled with afternoon tea, shopping and yet more fish and chips! Yesterday I lost all self-control and ended up going shopping after weeks of telling myself that I must wait until payday. Amongst many things, I purchased this brand new cream long sleeved cat print shirt which I absolutely love! I found it on eBay and paid £37 for it, which is quite a good price considering it's £48 to buy in Topshop. I also got a bit carried away in Urban Outfitters and Primark (see above!) buying some summery dresses and Levi’s shorts for my holiday. Finally I managed to find the glittery nail varnishes I have wanted for ages in Urban Outfitters, I mentioned this yesterday in my OOTD post but unfortunately they aren't available to buy online at the moment. Each nail varnish cost £6 and they are easy to apply but be warned they are extremely difficult to take off! This Coco Chanel book was the bargain of the weekend however, costing just £2.99 from The Works. I am a big fan of fashion books and I have far too many for my teeny tiny room to contend with, but this hasn't stopped me yet! 
Today it was my Gran's 70th birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!), so we celebrated in style with lots of yummy food and cake. Also my sister and I spoilt mama rotten with afternoon tea, flowers, pressies and now wine! Oh the good life...

I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend, roll on the next.



2 comments:

  1. @Lauryn:

    Thank you so much for following my blog, "I Am Roseberry". Your support means a lot! :-) Just wanted to let you know, that I think your blog is wonderful; very calm, stylish, nice and personal. Love it.

    Hugs,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Caroline for that lovely comment! I am always happy to see people are still enjoying reading my blog...you have a great blog as well! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....