Sunday 11 March 2012

sunday #3



I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend- it's a shame they go so fast hey! 

My weekend has consisted of the following:

A brand new Vogue, excessive exercise, excessive eating, trips to the beach, lunching with a friend, The Women in Black (finally) and plenty of blogging. A fairly quiet one as I am penniless until payday, although I did buy some rollers for my hair which I cannot wait to experiment with (fear not this will be documented as I fear it could be interesting!) It's really sunny in Exeter at the moment, so the fam and I went down to the beach for fish and chips today and as you can see from the above photo, my fish was huge! That’s what I love about living in the West County; you are never further then 15 minutes away from a beach. I also received my Harrods Edition GlossyBox this weekend and it’s sooooooo nice! It’s full of products that I know I will get good use out of and can’t wait to review.

Check in with you guys soon, have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....