Saturday 31 March 2012

OOTD 31/03/2012

The weekend is here and this one in particular feels like it has taken ages to come around! Typical Saturday routine today really; I did some shopping in town and now I'm looking upon all of my lovely purchases! This maxi skirt is the one I bought whilst in Cardiff last weekend. It's light, easy to wear and looks great with a number of different things that I already own- I can't wait to wear it in the summer! I purchased this jade-green fisherman's jumper from Urban Outfitters today, as well as this watch which I have wanted for ages but until now haven't been able to afford. At the moment Urban Outfitters are giving an amazing 40% off to family and friends of their employees, so long as you have a valid discount card. As I do, I was filling my boots today and making the most of this amazing discount.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

Jade Fishermans Jumper: Urban Outfitters £30
Aztec Print Maxi Skirt: Urban Outfitters £42
Global Leather Watch: Urban Outfitters £26 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....