Saturday 10 March 2012

OOTD 10/03/2012

Hello! So from now on I have decided to publish my OOTD post on Saturday's. It makes more sense as I am working Monday-Friday's now and I have a feeling that my office attire may get boring pretty quickly! Actually taking the photos is fairly time consuming as well, as I am sure my fellow bloggers will already know and I don't always get the time to do it after finishing work....


Above is what I wore to lunch today with a very good friend. I also received March's GlossyBox and I am so impressed with it! It's the Harrods edition and there are some great products that I can't wait to try and review....


Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.


Over-sized Jumper (my little sister's): Urban Outfitters Renewal £32
Moto Super Soft Skinny Leigh Jeans: Topshop £38
Black & Gold Handbag: Primark £12
Dark Brown Scarf: Market Stall £4.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....