Saturday 10 March 2012

February's GlossyBox


Below are February's GlossyBox photos. This box was a little controversial, as it received mixed reviews on twitter with regards to the choice of products and value for money. This was the London Fashion Week edition GlossyBox, which was perhaps why people were expecting something a little more impressive. At first I wasn't overly keen, but January and March's boxes have definitely made up for it and actually now that I have started to use the products, I am beginning to feel much more positive about them. 

1.
2.
3.
4. 
The products in February's GlossyBox included:


I have since given the false nails to a friend as I know she will get more use out of them then me.
 I am particularly enjoying using the BM Beauty eyeshadow, full reviews
of all the products will soon follow :)

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....