Saturday 14 January 2012

Introducing GlossyBox.....

As I mentioned in my Day 67 outfit post, I have recently signed up to receive monthly GlossyBox beauty and cosmetic products and my 1st box arrived today! Each month I plan to review the various samples on my blog in order to help and advise others before they purchase the products themselves. In terms of the first box, it has to be said that my first impressions are very positive. The packaging is beautiful and the samples are generous sized quality products. I have uploaded some photos for anyone who is perhaps considering signing up to GlossyBox. It costs just £10 a month (not including posting and packaging) and it's a great opportunity to discover and try new products, as well as showcasing them on your blog. The way I see it is I would usually spend at least £10 a month on beauty/cosmetic products anyway, so in a sense I have nothing to lose. I will review this months samples when I have had a chance to use them and see what they are like, so watch out for these posts.
In the meantime, see what you think.... 

If you are interested in signing up for GlossyBox Beauty products you can do so here

Limited Edition GlossyBox for the Festive Period.
( This GlossyBox is for December 2011- I'm a little behind!)
the contents....
Product 1: Nip + Fab Spot Fix 
RRP: £9.95
Product 2: Blink + Go Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
RRP: £14.95 

Product 3: Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Varnish and Stripped to Go Sachet
RRP:£14
Product 4: Cargo Cosmetics Classic Lip Gloss
RRP: £10
Product 5: Rituals Shower Gel Eucalyptus & Rosemary
RRP £6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....