Monday 23 January 2012

Day 82

Afternoon to everyone who may be reading:) I have had a lovely day shopping with mama, although it was hard having to resist all the lovely clothes in Urban Outfitters and New Look...but I resisted! Shock Horror I know, I am just trying so hard to save money at the moment, something I have always struggled with!
I will be posting a review up later this afternoon of the Deborah Lippmann Mini Nail Varnish that I got in my last Glossy Box, so keep your eyes peeled people:)

Enjoy day 82 of my 100 day challenge...
1.
Caramel Coloured Blouse: New Look £16
Burnt Orange Blazer: Topshop £65
2.
3.
Gold Earrings: Miss Selfridge £1
4.
Vintage Print Handbag: Miss Selfridge £15 ( about a million years ago!)

5 comments:

  1. thanks! its a million years old now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty outfit, I have that same blouse but in a dusty pink colour! Well done on refraining from buying so much, I'm in the same position grr can't wait to be not-so-broke again!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's so hard! i am miserable! but i know it will be worth it one day:) thanks for reading!x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....