Tuesday 10 January 2012

Day 69

Morning everyone:) Today I intend to start packing up my stuff and begin the epic task of sorting out all my clothes for my move home on Saturday. So far I have been for a walk, made a stew and called my mum in order to put it off! I just need to get it over and done with....or maybe I could watch another Harry Potter film first?! Wish me luck!

Enjoy day 69 of my 100 day outfit challenge, one month to go!

1.
Over-sized Black Clutch: Primark £7
This outfit probably wouldn't be one
I would wear casually everyday.
However it would be perfect for a lunch
with friends or a dinner date followed by drinks. 
2.
White Sequinned Blouse: Miss Selfridge £65.
 I had wanted to buy this blouse for ages
 but it was fairly pricey.
Fortunately I got a Miss Selfridge gift card for Christmas and
when I went back to buy the blouse, there was one top left in my size-
it was so meant to be! 
3.
Light Blue Jeans: New Look £19.99
4.
Gold Earrings: Miss Selfridge £1 in the sale.
5.
Close up of the embroidery..stunning!
  bracelets & bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....