Monday 2 January 2012

Day 61

New Years Resolutions: To save as much money as possible throughout the year and to be more positive and confident in my ability. Has everyone made resolutions for 2012? I always tell myself that this will be the year that I learn how to drive but I never actually do it. So perhaps this year if I don't make this resolution an official one, I may have more of a chance of actually seeing it through! I have also always wanted to write my own novel, but I feel it's such a huge commitment that I am not entirely sure if I could see it through at this particular time. However having said this, I have 10 days left in Belfast with very little to do, so I am planning to start gathering ideas and making notes for a potential story...wish me luck!
Enjoy 61 of my 100 day challenge.

1.
Tribal Print Top: Topshop £18
Black Pashmina: Market Stall £5
Thin Cream Coloured Belt: This belt came
 with some smart black trousers I bought from Zara costing £19.99
Navy Tailored Chino's: Urban Outfitters £19.99
Chelsea Boot: Topshop £60 
                                                                    bracelets & bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you have to say about this post....