Sunday 1 January 2012

Day 60


Happy New Year everyone! For day 60 of my 100 day outfit challenge I have decided to include my beautiful friends who I had the pleasure of spending NYE 2011 with. These are the outfits we wore to see the new year in, I am sure you will agree they all look lovely:) Enjoy!
Lissie wears:
Black Corset Dress:Topshop £50
Fur Trim: H&M £12.99
Black Heels: New Look £20
Rosanna Wears:
Black Glittery Dress:Topshop £45
Glittery Clutch:Urban Outfitters £20
Stone Ring: Topshop £5
Black Heels: Topshop £65
I'm Wearing:
Crystal Collared Dress: Topshop £65
Black Heels:Topshop £35
Over-sized Clutch Bag: Primark £7
Silver Cuff:Forever 21 £4
Erica Wears:
Gold Skirt:Love @ Topshop £38
Emerald Shoes: Zara £69.90
Black Lace Top: Primark £6
Bandeau: Primark £4

Andrew Wears:
Blue Shirt: Jack Wills £65
Navy Chinos: Pull & Bear £30
Tan Boots: D2 £35
Rich Wears:
Navy Shirt: Forever 21 £20
Leather Belt: Next £15
Jeans: Gap £30
Ryan Wears:
Black Jumper: Jack Wills £70
Grey Suit Trousers: Burton £50
Black Shoes: Burton £40
                                                                         bracelets & bangles

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love that you involved your friends, you all look great.
    I found your blog on Next Blogger Network, I love it if you could check out and follow my blog;
    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/
    Thanks :D Keep up the great blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you have to say about this post....